Thursday, September 2, 2010

T.I. and Tiny Arrest Arrested For Drug Charge | Sizzurp Pictures | Photos Of TI And Tiny

T.I. and Tiny Arrest Arrested For Drug Charge | Sizzurp Pictures | Photos Of TI And Tiny:

Although rapper T.I. and his wife Tiny were arrested after the scent of marijuana was detected by officers at a West Hollywood traffic stop, it looks like weed may not be the only drug involved. Pictures from the T.I. arrest car show a number of styrofoam cups in the vehicle.
While styrofoam cups can hold anything (ask any college student), a top choice for the cups is purple drank, also known as sizzurp – a concoction with codeine syrup as the main ingredient. The concoction is illegal, and could spell trouble T.I. and Tiny.

The arrest comes at a particularly bad time, as T.I. is on the verge of releasing King Uncaged; the name of that album refers to the fact that he is now free from jail after conviction on weapons charges. You can see the cups, but not their alleged contents, in the T.I. arrest pictures below.



T.I. and Tiny Arrest Arrested For Drug Charge , Sizzurp Pictures, Photos Of TI And Tiny ,pics of t.i and tiny arrested,reason for arrest,why t.i and tiny arrested,t.i-tiny drug abuse,drug charge on t.i and tiny,sizzurp photos,arrested photos and videos,drugs used bt t.i and tiny,wikipedia,purple drank photos,pills,pills used by t.i and tiny,ti-tiny,arrested,rumours,latest news,true story,images,pictures of arrest,t.i latest news

No comments:

Post a Comment