Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Genelia crowned brand ambassador of the year | Genelia at CNBC Awaaz Consumer Awards


Actress Genelia D Souza has been crowned as the Brand Ambassador of the Year by CNBC AWAAZ Consumer Awards. Last year Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan had won the title.
The actress currently endorses nine brands including Cadbury's Perk, Fanta, Spinz, Dabur Vatika, LG Cookie, Virgin, Margo, Garnier and Fasttrack.

"It is an honour that CNBC AWAAZ and the Indian consumers have chosen to bestow upon me and I couldn't be happier. Stalwarts like Shah Rukh and Akshay Kumar have been awarded this prestigious title in the past and I'm only glad that people think I'm worthy of the same," Genelia said in a press statement.
"This award symbolises a bridge between the consumer and the brand and I consider it a huge responsibility. I hope I continue to do even better in the future and I'm sure I will as I have a very strong team with me that helps me build, grow and sustain. My success is as much theirs as it is mine," she added.
The award was announced late Monday evening.



Genelia at CNBC Awaaz Consumer Awards
Genelia at CNBC Awaaz Consumer Awards
Genelia at CNBC Awaaz Consumer Awards
Genelia at CNBC Awaaz Consumer Awards
Genelia at CNBC Awaaz Consumer Awards
Genelia at CNBC Awaaz Consumer Awards
Genelia at CNBC Awaaz Consumer Awards
Tags:Genelia crowned brand ambassador of the year | Genelia at CNBC Awaaz Consumer Awards photos videos,Genelia at CNBC Awaaz Consumer Awards 2010 photos,stills,pics,Genelia @ CNBC Awaaz Consumer Awards 2010 Images, Genelia D'Souza

No comments:

Post a Comment